Sunday 25 November 2018

Santa Christmas Love

Hello everyone. Yes I am back with another card that I have crafted today. I mean what else are you supposed to do when there are storms around the place? Craft of course! Well it helps with not liking storms much I get to concentrate on something else.

But any way onto the reason why you stopped by - my card project
11 Love at Christmas
This card was inspired by the blog Cards in Envy. Their challenge at the moment is Santa Baby and this stamp set is a new acquisition of mine and thought it fitted the challenge. But I wasn't 100% of how to pull it all together so I went to favourite help - a sketch. And I found this one from the 52 Christmas Card Throwdown Challenge in November 2016
The sketch doesn't come with measurements I have added them later myself but thought others may be interested. Each of the matting layers is cut 5 cm bigger than the measurements given above.
52 CCT Nov 2016
The small squares I used my Cuttlebug and a small stitched square by Uniquely Creative. All the other elements I cut using my paper trimmer. The papers that I used this time around are a 6X6 paper pad called Twig & Berry by Kasiercraft. I stamped the images in My Favourite Things Hybrid Ink and coloured them in with my Copic markers. All of this is matted with black layering weight paper.
Thanks for stopping by and looking at my project. Please consider leaving a comment and liking the post. And as always before you go I would like to leave you with this thought for the day
Can not believe that the weekend is almost over as I type this. Where did it go? Now I know why I keep a planner otherwise I wouldn't be able to keep up with life!

Have a Happy Crafty Planned Kind of Day,
<3 Tracy B


No comments:

Post a Comment