Monday 26 November 2018

My First Design Team




Hello Everyone,
Today I get to tell everyone the wonderful news that I have had to keep under wraps since early November.
I have been chosen to be a part of the 52 Christmas Card Throwdown Challenge Blog. So from now on you will see this badge being proudly displayed on my side bar
I am so happy to be a part of this team and look forward to bringing you my card projects. I also hope that you might consider coming over to the blog and playing along with our challenges. Their is a different type of project each week here a list of what we get up too
Week 1 - Sketch
Week 2 - Colour
Week 3 - Theme
Week 4 - Technique or Stash
We are also listed at...

We are listed at...
Once again I am so happy that I am going to be a part of this design team and look forward to working with the other members to bring a little Christmas all year round. But it also helps to get your Christmas card stash to grow.
And as always before you go I would love to leave you with this thought for the day
 by Audrey Hepburn. Don't let go great opportunities in life before it's too late, never regret!
And here is a link to the Welcome New Design Team Members post on the 52 Christmas Card Throwdown Blog.

Have a Happy Crafty Opportunity Filled Kind of Day,
<3 Tracy B


No comments:

Post a Comment