Wednesday 14 November 2018

Pink Blue Green Christmas

Hello everyone, I am writing this to you from a half made craft space. I started moving into my new craft space on Saturday with the help of my husband. And I have continued on from there.  I am hoping to be almost complete by the end of this week. I will write a post up on my new space once I have completed the move.

But anywho onto I'm sure the main reason that you have stopped by to look at my blog today my card creation.
This card is actually inspired by 2 challenge blogs today. The first being the 52 Christmas Card Throwdown challenge and since it is the 2nd week of the month it is time for a colour challenge. November Colour Combo is Pink, Blue + Green

And the second challenge is - I suppose you have already guessed if this isn't your first visit to my blog! Can you guess?? If you guessed a sketch then you would be 100% correct. This sketch is being brought to us by Linda from Freshly Made Sketches and it is Sketch #362.

Everything used on this card is from my stash, nothing new! I did look at my Christmas stash of products and it is getting low. I may need to look at buying some new supplies. I never thought that I would see the bottom of my old stash. But also with the sketch I have decided to make it bottom to top - so the circle is the lower most element on this card and I built it up from there.

I have used a very old piece of Christmas paper that I have fished out of my off cuts drawer plus the other papers came from this same drawer. To cut this I used MFTs In&Out Diagonal Stitched Rectangle die. Then I cut the circle element from some white card stock and placed pink layering weight paper behind this element. Out of blue and green paper backed with Couture Creations double sided backing paper I cut out the sentiment using my Cuttlebug. I dug into my sentiment dies and found the Kasiercraft Decorative Dies Christmas Word Pack and the sized worked for this card.  The finishing touch was to add some pink, green and clear stickles in just a few places.

Thanks for stopping by and looking at my project. And as always before you depart I would like to leave you with this final thought

Even though I am without a craft space I still have to craft in one form or another! When I am not making cards I am doing crochet or colouring or spinning. I never go anywhere without a project just in case I find the opportunity to make some progress.


Have a Happy Crafty Progressive Kind of Day,
<3 TracyB

3 comments:

  1. Good luck with your move. It will be very exciting to have a new space. I'd love to know how you got to the bottom of your stash, I'm sure I never will! Your card has a fresh bright look. Thanks for joining in at 52CCT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely festive card you made :-)) I like how you take our colours.
    Thanks for joining us at 52 Christmas Card Throwdown.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card! Thank you for taking part in our 52 Christmas Card Throwdown Challenge - Myrna DT

    ReplyDelete